It has been almost 2 years since I started this blog. I began writing for the sole purpose of airing out my anger and disbelief of how the the Church I grew up in has changed. I know the “Leaders” will declare that the doctrines have not changed. But many can see that what is happening around us is what is continuing to change.
I have said what I wanted to say not for the purpose of attacking the Church Leaders but to act as a voice for many others who feel the same way but cannot speak because of retribution by those who would do harm to our loved ones and families.
Again, they would say that it is “nonsense, we are a peace loving church”. Tell that to those who were held against their will, to the families of those who were harassed and especially to those who have lost their lives.
- Yes we hear the same verses used about love; love our brethren, love of our fellowmen, love our neigbour, love our enemies – but tell us, is this what is being done?
- If Sister Tenny is the leader of division, then why do we not see her speak up? There is nothing stopping her now.
- You say Brother Menorca is making things up about harassment, so are you saying the entire Government of Canada was fooled by the simple evidence he presented?
- You say the decisions of the Beloved Executive Minister is never wrong, so was it good those people died in a stampede in Africa last year?
- Or to plant those olive trees where there is now a drought?
- All these business ventures – these are not changes?
- We were always taught that we do not put our faith in man because man is fallible. Why change now?
I can go on and on and not stop writing but what we are waiting for are answers.
I am not giving up. But for now I am stopping in my writing. I have my reasons. These words will remain here and I will be around.
To the leaders, know this – many of us are still watching. We still see your acts and your corruption. That has not changed. Just because we do not have the evidence in our hands does not mean you are pure. Your guilt will condemn you.
I may not speak for now, but my eyes will remain open.
“Condemning the innocent or letting the wicked go—both are hateful to the Lord.” 17th chapter of Proverbs