“Something is rotten in the state of Denmark”. William Shakespeare – from Macbeth
That’s a quote from Shakespeare meaning there is something not right with the situation. Let’s put a more modern twist to it for all you wrestling fans:
“Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?” Dwayne “the Rock” Johnson – WWE
Meaning something is being planned or someone is up to something.
I want to talk about what’s cooking in the Philippines right now. Something definitely smells rotten. So let all take this piece by piece in the most logical manner without getting all our emotions heated.
This past week, as I wrote, that Brother Angel Manalo & company were recently disturbed in their dwelling place. Bulldozers came and began tearing their homes apart. Thus the events began to unfold…
- There were (supposedly) 8 shots fired.
- The police and the SWAT came in to arrest Bro. Angel and all residents of 36 Tandang Sora; including men, women, children and dogs.
- Allegedly there were 2 officers shot in the line of duty. Eagle News reported they are in critical condition. Yet all we see is a vest with a hole. Naughty ka Angel, putting a nasty hole in the man’s vest
(Shots fired!) Here is where it starts to get interesting…
- There were 8 shots fired. Yet 31 people were arrested for it.
- All are taken into custody and charged with “indiscriminate firing”
- They eventually released the others leaving Bro. Angel and 2 others. Does that mean they are the 3 who shot indiscriminately? How did they narrow it down?
- If ka Angel shot the officers then why is the charge not attempted murder of police officers instead of indiscriminate firing?
- Is he under arrest for being the LEADER of those two injured officers? If that’s the case then the LEADER should also be jailed for the 8 dead in Africa. Command responsibility right?
- Initially there were 3 weapons seized. Days later, there are pictures of a whole slew of guns, high powered rifles, grenades, bazookas and so on…
- How in the world did all those weapons get in there if there are cameras, armed guards 24 hours a day / 7 days a week scrutinising every little package that is (sometimes) allowed to go in, including biscuits which they break into little crumbs (in case there were bazookas hidden in them) and checking even feminine products (well, they are shaped like bazookas too)
- At first I said oh my, “unregistered weapons”. But then I suddenly thought, oh, it’s the Philippines. Who does not have guns there? Even many of the chapel guards have guns. If they can’t afford them, they MAKE them. What is that Filipino term? I forgot, something like “pitik”? Is that right? You only get a term like that in the country where they can create weapons. And now you are all oh my! Weapons! Look away Muffy!” How hypocritical.Remember this guard?Or this guard?
I am not justifying having guns, but if I were one of the residents in that place, and we were boxed in with tall fences and guards aiming their guns directly at us, or some stranger is charging in your home, a stick just won’t do. Is it wrong? Let’s ask Jesus…
“When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe”. Luke 11:21
- Magically, Brother Joel San Pedro (our favourite Facebook Minister) took his time out from his Holy Supper schedule to post pictures of Brother Angel holding, yep, you guessed it, rifles!! Surprise!! Coincidence isn’t it?
- Just a couple of random thoughts on this – does that mean because Bro. Angel has a gun in the picture, he is now guilty? If that’s the case then perhaps I should share pictures of our Beloved Leader wearing some pagan costume in some pagan ritual when he was newly married. Dare me to post it and watch the Defenders (and the I am One’s) go freak out. Go ahead, ask him to deny it. He knows what I am referring to.
- Brother Joel, don’t you have Holy Supper to prepare for? Why are you on Facebook sharing pictures that will stir up more anger amongst brethren? Photoshopped ones at that. And for goodness sakes, can you anyone tell me who is this Jethro Samson? Why does he keep butting in? Does he want the most likes for his Facebook or something? Stay relevant bro.
- But let us suppose that the police really did find that many weapons inside the compound, you mean to say they had all those weapons and did not bother using them? You have grenades and bazookas at your disposal and all we see is a damaged police vest? Are we supposed to believe that the residents of 36 Tandang Sora had been planning a bloody battle? So where was the standoff? Where are the bodies. There was more blood shed in Africa.
- I suppose that Pomeranian was also trained by Bro. Angel to be an attack dog.
- Lastly, it seems that the Church is hell bent (no pun intended) on painting Bro. Angel as the Arch enemy and at the same time, someone handed the Pope a God’s Message magazine and everyone is all giddy about it. Let us ponder upon this for a moment. Isn’t there a Church doctrine that the Pope is the Anti-Christ? With the number of the beast, 666? Vicarivs Filii Dei and all that? Has that doctrine changed? ANTI- CHRIST: opposed to; against. So are we now pleased that he accepted our magazine? Are we hoping that he would read it and be converted? At the same time, Bro. Angel is the number one enemy for trying to protect his family while the Church bulldozes the building they are inside in? Something definitely is amiss.
My point in this post, is not simply be sarcastic, well perhaps a tad, but it just makes me wonder what is the Church Administration up to? I mean, it is a good distraction from what happened in Africa. After all, no one wants blood on their hands. I would not be surprised if they blame Brother Angel’s sharp shooting and powerful weapon to say he shot the 8 Africans all the way from Tandang Sora.
What I am trying to say, is that for many of us, if we simply look at the circumstances, it is all absurd. You now want to paint Brother Angel and his companions as deadly killers. Do what you want but don’t insult our intelligence please.
All those who are aware of the INC’s muscle in the Philippines know that the Police can be easily “swayed”. No?? Nice picture eh? Captain INC says “hold up the invitations!!” “Sir, yes Sir!”
Yes. I can smell what the Rock is cooking. And it definitely is something rotten, not in Denmark, but in the Central Office in the Philippines.
“You must not pervert the justice of the foreigner or of the fatherless, nor take a widow’s cloak as a pledge.” Deuteronomy 24:17